Lot 274A: 1958 Jaguar XK150 Drophead Coupe
This 1958 Jaguar XK 150 Drophead Coupe was the 17th car to be produced, and is a genuine UK supplied right hand drive example. Originally delierverd by Henleys of London to a Mr C Harris. It is understood that the car originally left the factory as a 3.4 litre but as was the case in those days, Mr Harris sent the car back to the factory and had the 3.8 litre engine fitted when it became availabe. This is documented by Jaguar, however the car is supplied with a Jaguar / Daimler Heritage Certificate stating the car as supplied with a 3.8 Litre unit. Much of the history is known from the late 1970s but little is known about the car during the period 1962 to 1976. The car was restored in 1980 and it's present day condition is descrided as generally good. The car is solid with no major rust problems, but could benefit from some cosmetic updating.It recently benefitted from the fitment of a 5 speed gearbox, a full major service and the later Zeus brake calipers with new front discs. It is supplied with a current MoT and road tax.
Coys, Royal Horticultural Halls, Vincent Square, Westminster, London SW1
|Hammer Price (inc premium)||-|
|Engine capacity (cc)|
|Engine - cylinders|
|Number of doors|