This appeared a few months after the Foster, but it was a much less conventional machine, being related to the Stanhope 3-wheeler. Like this car, it had belt drive to the single front wheel, but used a Blackburne V-twin engine in place of the Stanhope's V-twin Jap. The Stanhope became the Bramham in 1923, and both it and the Autogear were supposed to be made in Ireland under the name Leprachan. The Autogear's manufacturers were given as McLysaght & Douglas of Dublin, while the Stanhope was sold by W.E.S. Gilmour, also of Dublin. Perhaps he sold both makes.