1907 - 1910
The DPL was made mostly as a taxicab, although it was a convenient sized small car for town use, and doubtless some were sold to private customers. It had a 12/15hp flat-twin engine located under the floorboards half way between front and rear axles, with 2-speed epicyclic transmission and final drive by chain. In 1908 the company announced the Baby Dawfield, a conventional light car with 9hp 2-cylinder engine and shaft drive.
Source: Nick Georgano / The Beaulieu Encyclopaedia of the Automobile