1912 - 1914
This was one of the more popular cyclescars and was made with several engine options, including a 6/9hp single-cylinder Bickingham and a 10hp inline twin Dorman. The original model had a J.A.P. engine with an ash frame, two speeds and belt final drive. In September 1913, L.F. Peyrecave took over the Duo works and the following year offered his DE P light car alongside the Duos.
Source: Nick Georgano / The Beaulieu Encyclopaedia of the Automobile