1904 - 1906
The Gilburt Motor Car Co. Ltd., was founded in October 1904 in West Kilburn, London. The first mention of the cars came in Febrary 1905 when a light 2-seater was announced. It was powered by a 6hp 2-cylinder Fafnir engine mounted transversely, with chain drive to the gearbox and another chain to the rear axle. An unusual feature was that the differential was located in the offside hub. A 3-seater body was also available.
Source: Nick Georgano / The Beaulieu Encyclopaedia of the Automobile