1923 - 1924
This was a joint venture between Andre and J.G. Parry Thomas, and was an advanced sports car powered by a 1493cc 4-cylinder engine with leaf-spring valve gear as used on the Leyland Eight, operated by single or twin-ohcs, according to different accounts. It had quarter-elliptic or torsion bar suspension, 4-wheel brakes and a streamlined body with flare wings. It was priced at £575, very few were made, probably no more than five or six. They were built in a shed at Brooklands.
Source: Nick Georgano / The Beaulieu Encyclopaedia of the Automobile