1912 - 1916
F.W. Mead and Harry Deakin started building a car in 1904, but it was not completed unitl 1907. It had a 6hp single-cylinder Fafnir engine and was sold to a local doctor in 1909. With the arrival of the cyclear craze in 1912 they tried again and listed cars powered by a 750cc Salmon or 1244cc Chapuis-Dorner 4-cylinder engine.
Source: Nick Georgano / The Beaulieu Encyclopaedia of the Automobile