1903 - 1907
Mobile's first venture was the sale of the De Dion-Bouton or Aster powered Waddington light car, and the first Mobiles were similar. They used the 6hp single-cylinder De Dion-Bouton or Aster engine in a 2-seater, the 8hp De Dion single also in a 2-seater and the 9hp Aster twin in a 4-seater tonneau. All the Mobiles had shaft drive. In 1907 their assets were acquired by Calthorpe, Mobile's manager Louis Antweiler becoming a director of Calthorpe, which he remained until that company's closure in 1926. Mobile owners were assureds by Calthorpe of a supply of spare parts, but the cars were not continued.
Source: Nick Georgano / The Beaulieu Encyclopaedia of the Automobile