1902 - 1906
Rose Brothers started producing cars in 1902, with a 10/12hp 2-cylinder and 18/22hp 3-cylinder chassis, both with shaft drive. They were both designed by brothers Edward and Frank Baines. In 1905 they were joined by a 20/24hp 4-cylinder model, but the projected six announced in 1906 was never marketed and may not even have been made as a prototype. Rose Brothers made the whole of the chassis and engine, but the bodies came from an outside supplier, Hamshaw of Leicester.
Source: Nick Georgano / The Beaulieu Encyclopaedia of the Automobile