1913 - 1921
This company sold an assembled car under the name Newey-Aster in 1907, but seems to have been dealers rather than manufacturers until 1913 when they launched a light car with a 10hp 4-cylinder Aster engine. This was revived briefly after the war, and was joined by a 12/15 with 1750cc Chapuis-Dornier engine. When French engines were unobtainable during the war, Newey imported a 2.4 litre American unit, possilby a Continental, which he put in a car he called the G.N.L., with British built 2 and 4-seater bodies. Newey's ill health brought car making to an end in 1921.
Source: Nick Georgano / The Beaulieu Encyclopaedia of the Automobile