1912 - 1925
Palladium vehicles were originally sold from premises in London's Euston Road, and it appears that commerical vehicles preceeded passenger cars by two years. There were three 4-cylinder models of 10, 12 and 15hp, with overhead-inlet valve engines. In 1913 they moved to Normand Road, Kensington, and in 1914 to Felsham Road, Putney. The 1914 cars included 10/8, 12/22 and 18/30hp fours and a 15/26hp six. The engines were probably still French, including some by Chapuis-Dornier, with English coachwork.
After the war Palladium cars were all-English, although the commercial chassis, which were popular for charabanc work, had Continental engines and Timken axles. A prototype cyclecar was built in 1919, with a 1.3 litre flat-twin air cooled engine, cooled by a fan blowing air into cowlings on the cylinders. Few were made and it was only after the collapse of the truck market that Palladium returned by cars, in 1922. Their 12hp was a conventional light car powered by a 1496cc Dorman engine in unit with a 4-speed gearbox.
In 1925 Palladium moved to smaller premises in Putney where they assembled a few cars with British Anzani engines. These were called the New Victory and Empire models.
Source: Nick Georgano / The Beaulieu Encyclopaedia of the Automobile