1920 - 1923
This company made two models of light car, the first to appear was the Palmerston, powered by a 5/7hp flat twin Coventry-Victor engine. In 1922 it was joined by a 5/7hp flat-twin Coventry-Victor engine. In 1922 it was joined by the Palm which had a larger engine of 9hp. Both had 3-speed gearboxes and shaft drive to a bevel axle. Wire or disc wheels were available. They had polished brass radiators and lighting was only by acetylene. In late 1921 the company was known as the Palmerston Lytcar Co. and then Palmcars Ltd.
Source: Nick Georgano / The Beaulieu Encyclopaedia of the Automobile