1912 - 1914
Premiuer Cycle Co., Ltd. Coventry
Premier began making motorcycles in 1908, and in 1912 entered the cyclecar market with a neat-looking car powered by a transversely-mounted 998cc 7/9hp air-cooled V-twin engine, with chain drive to a 2-speed gearbox and to the rear axle. For 1914 they brought out a 1592cc 4-cylinder light car with 3-speed gearbox and shaft drive. In November 1914 the name was changed to Coventry Premiuer, these cars being made until 1923.
Source: Nick Georgano / The Beaulieu Encycopaedia of the Automobile