1913 - 1914
Another product of Enoch J. West, this was the West cyclecar renamed. Appearing in April 1913, it was generally similar to the West, but had a 964cc 8hp V-twin Precision engine in place of its predecessor's Charter-Lea, and a reverse gear was provided. Two body styles were offered, a 2-seater and a carrier body with load capacity up to 4cwt (450lbs). It drove through a 2-speed gearbox and single-chain final drive. By September 1913 the air-cooled Precision engine had been replaced by a water-cooled one, and in 1914 a Blumfield twin and 9/10hp Alpha four were also used. Advertising ceased in September 1914 and production must have ended at about the same time.
Source: Nick Georgano / The Beaulieu Encyclopaedia of the Automobile