Siemens-Schuckert GmbH, Automobilwerk, Nonnendamm Berlin.
This well-known electrical concern entered car production in 1906, offering electric, petrol-electric and petrol powered vehicles. The petrol-electrics were made under Pieper licence. The petrol car used a 1 1/2 litre 6/10PS Korting engine. Production did not last very long as the well-known Protos company was acquired in 1908, and all future petrol cars were marketed under this name. However, electric cars were continued under the Siemens-Schuckert name until 1910. Commercial vehicles were made until 1913, and the name was revived from 1928 to 1939 for 1 1/2 and 2 ton electric vans.
Source: The Beaulieu Encyclopaedia of the Automobile