1905 - 1910
This was an electric car made by a subsidiary of the India Rubber, Gutta Percha & Telegraph Works Ltd, makers of batteries and instruments. W.F. Thorn bodies were used on many of the town cars. In 1908 a model was offered with electric motors on both front and rear axles, giving 4-wheel drive, though it could be used with the rear wheels only driven. It had a range of 50 miles.
Source: Nick Georgano / The Beaulieu Encyclopaedia of the Automobile