Follow Motorbase:
Search Motorbase for

Overview

Stringer-Winco; Stringer-Smith 1921-1928

John C Stringer launched the WINCO cyclecar car in 1913, and after the war brought out a light car which he called the Stringer-Winco, and from 1923 as the Stringer-Smith.   The Winco name came from the Wincobank Works owned by the Stringer family, which made crankshafts and other forgings.

Models produced by Stringer

Winco

1921-1928

Related Links

Suggest a link relating to Stringer

Related Contacts

Suggest a Contact relating to Stringer