The Prager Automobilfabrik Velox GmbH, primarily manufactured small passenger cars between 1906 and 1910. The company only manufactured one model, which was mainly used as a taxi in Moscow. The car was powered by a 1020 cc, single-cylinder engine, mounted under the rear seat. The gearbox had three speeds and reverse. The foot brake used the gearbox and the hand brake one of the rear wheels. According to company specifications, the top speed was 28 mph (45 kph). Whether that speed was ever achieved remains doubtful.
The complete encyclopedia of Vintage Cars - Rob de la Rive Box