1920 - 1921
This firm, which was apparently never incorporated as a company, made a light car powered by a 1498cc 4-cylinder Coventry-Simplex engine, with Moss 3-speed gearbox and shaft drive. Its only unusual features were a wooden frame and transverse leaf front suspension. 2-and 4-seaters were made, but total production did not exceed 16 cars.
Source: Nick Georgano / The Beaulieu Encyclopaedia of the Automobile