Lot 384: BMW R60/2
At the end of 1954, BMW introduced the R50 and R69, with significant changes to the frame and cycle parts, which now featured an Earles-type leading link front fork and swinging-arm rear suspension. The new front fork's bottom link incorporated alternative mounting points giving suitable trail should a 'chair' be attached. In 1960 the flat-twins range was revised as the '/2', with revisions to strengthen the engine.
Motorcycle and Motorcars|
Bonhams & Butterfields, Los Angeles
|Hammer Price (inc premium)||$3159|
|Engine capacity (cc)|
|Engine - cylinders|
|Number of doors|