The Dewcar was a British four wheeled cyclecar made from 1913 to 1914 by D.E.W. Engineering Co Ltd of Eynsford, Kent. The car was designed by Harold E. Dew and was developed through a series of one-offs starting in 1910.
The first production models were made in 1913 with single seat bodies and used a single cylinder Precision engine with a tax horsepower of 4.5. A two seater was added shortly afterwards with a larger twin cylinder engine with either air or water cooling. The single seater cost £75 and the two seater £95 or £115 with the water cooled option.