1912 - 1924
New Hudson was a well-respected name in the motorcycle world for many years. In business from 1909 to 1957 they had two brief periods of car manufacture. The first was in 1912, at the beginning of the cyclecar boom, when they launched a very small 2-seater powered by a 737cc 4 1/2hp single-cylinder single engine, with epicyclic transmission and shaft drive. This was listed up to 1915.
A new car carried the New Hudson name after the war, this time a 3-wheeler powered by a 1250cc V-twin engine with a 3-speed gearbox and chain drive to the single rear wheel. In 1922 the engine was replaced by a slightly smaller V-twin, this time made by M.A.G. This was made up to 1924.
Source: Nick Georgano / The Beaulieu Encyclopaedia of the Automobile