1920 - 1924
Thomas Roger & Co. Ltd, Wolverhampton, Staffordshire
This was a light car powered by a 1370cc 4-cylinder Coventry Climax engine, with friction transmission and chain final drive. Buyers of the 1923 models had the option of a conventional 3-speed gearbox and bevel rear axle. These components were by Meadows, while the chasis and other components came from Turner. The only body style was a 2-seater with leather upholstery, disc wheels and royal blue paintwork.
Source: Nick Georgano / The Beaulieu Encyclopaedia of the Automobile