1914 - 1920
1914 - 1915 Victor Motors Ltd, Eynsford, Kent
1915 - 1920 Tyler Apparatus (Victor Motor Department), Ealing, London
Formerly the Dew, this was a cyclecar powered by a 965cc 8.9hp V-twin Precision engine with belt final drive. In 1915 an 1100c 4-cylinder engine was used, still with belt final drive. About 24 cars were delivered after the war, probably assembled from existing parts.
Source: Nick Georgano / The Beaulieu Encyclopaedia of the Automobile