1903 - 1904
1912 - 1913
Wilkinson Sword Co. Ltd, Acton, London
Wilkinson was famous for its ceremonial swords, garden tools and razor blades. In 1903 they made a few cars of Belgian De Cosmo design. They had 24hp 4-cylinder engines, 3-speed gearboxes and shaft drive. In 1907 it was rumoured that Wilkinson were to build the Mors under licence, but nothing came of this.
In 1912 they announced a light 848cc 4-cylinder machine. It was made by a subsidiary, the Wilkinson-TMC Co. which made a well-known 4-cylinder motorcycle. In January 1914, after the motorcycle had gone out of production, Wilkinson-TMC was taken over by the Ogston Motor Co. which built a modified version of the Wilkinson light car under the name Deemaster.
Source: Nick Georgano / The Beaulieu Encyclopaedia of the Automobile