After the war in 1919 a larger car was developed. This new model was rated at 12hp and had a 1795 cc four cylinder overhead valve Dorman KNO engine with Zenith carburettor producing 22 bhp (16 kW/22 PS) at 1500 rpm. Drive to the rear wheels was through a four speed gearbox and plate clutch. The car had a wheelbase of 9 feet 9 inches (3.0 m) and overall length of 13 feet (4.0 m) with conventional half elliptic leaf springs all round. It seems to have also been know as the 12/24 and 11.9hp.
In 1922 they had sufficient confidence to take a stand at the London Motor Show and the name of the company was changed from Nanson, Barker and Company to Airedale Cars. The cars at the show were priced at £575 for a special coupé, £435 for a 4 seat tourer, £425 for a 2 seater with dickey and £375 for a bare chassis.
A larger Meadows engine of 2120 cc was offered in the similar 14hp model from 1922. This car was slightly larger with a 10 feet 3 inches (3.1 m) wheelbase and 13 feet 6 inches (4.1 m) total length. A bare chassis was £360, an open two seater cost £425 and a limousine £625.