The Morris Six MS was a six-cylinder midsize car from the Morris Motor Company. It was the companies first post war six cylinder car. The car was very similar to the 1948 Issigonis designed Morris Oxford series MO sharing the same bodyshell from the windscreen backwards. The bonnet was lengthened to take the overhead camshaft, single SU carburettor, 2215 cc six cylinder engine which produced 70 bhp at 4800 rpm. The whole car was longer than the Oxford with a wheelbase of 110 inches against 97 inches.
In 1950 the rear axle ratio was lowered to improve acceleration and twin dampers fitted to the front torsion bar independent suspension.
A de-luxe version was announced at the 1953 London Motor Show with leather upholstery, a heater and over-riders on the front bumpers.