The Subaru 360 was the first car to leave the factory in 1958. It was the size of a Fiat 500 but four-wheel drive had not been dreamed of by Subaru's engineers so the engine was rear mounted and drove the back wheels. It was a 356 cc twin-cylinder two-stroke unit with output of 16 bhp.
The car was successful and 5,111 were sold in 1959. In 1961, 22,319 of them were produced.
|356cc||2||0mm x 0mm||0|
|Top Speed||0-60||SQM||MPG||Engine Pwr||Comment|
|0 mph||0 s||0 mpg||16 bhp 0|